Doing The Math On Obama’s Economy
Dec 28, 2011
At BigGovernment.com, Wynton Hall has a devastating summary of economic news:
- Every day, the U.S. government takes in $6 billion and spends $10 billion. This means that every day the federal government spends $4 billion more dollars than it has.
- The real unemployment rate is a jaw-dropping 11 percent.
- Every fifth man you pass on your way to work is now out of work.
- College graduates are now 34% less likely to find a job under Obama than they were under President George W. Bush.
- Every seventh person you pass on the sidewalk now relies on food stamps.
- The ravages of the Obama economy now mean that more Americans live under the federal poverty line than at any time in U.S. history since records have been kept.
- Under President Barack Obama, every fifth child in America now lives in poverty.
This, more than whoever the Republicans nominate for President, is what Obama will have to campaign against in 2012.Tags: Barack Obama, Economy